Log into TP-Link extender ( tplinkrepeater.net )
The TP-Link Wi-Fi extender is necessary to have your account and keep a track on your router and
the broadcast connection. The default web browser will help you to log in to your TP-Link extender.
You can get the information about your firmware updates, your tp-link account and your extender
setup and configuration. Whenever you have the issue of synchronisation and logging in, you can
visit your account and can check the faults and other activities. It would also help you to track your
account. Here we are rolling out some of the steps to Log into your TP-Link extender.
The step that is needed to log in to your TP-Link extender by the help of tplinkrepeater.net
- Enter on of the tip of your Ethernet cable into the yellow port of your tp-link extender, and
the other tip will go into the computer LAN port.
- On your computer, the static IP address should be assigned manually.
- To assign the static IP address to your computer left click on the option Start>Control Panel>
Network and Internet.
- Then go to Network and sharing centre then go Change Adapter Settings.
- Then the users are required to tap on Local area connection then go to the properties, and
then double click on Internet Protocol Version of TCP/IPv4.
- Here you can assign the static IP address to your computer, like 192.168.1x or it can be
- Note the time is to click your default browser and put the IP address inside the search
location of your browser. Never forget to click the SAVE option. Then the home page will ask
to feed the username and the password. Click ok after putting in the ADMIN as the
username and the password in the required field.
- As soon as you would enter these details, you can get the login page of your
Setup your TP-Link repeater by the assistance of
1. Take your tp-link repeater and switch it on by plugging in the adapter to the power outlet of
2. Connect the extender through the Ethernet chord with your computer.
3. enter http://tplinkrepeater.net at the search line of your browser and enter.
4. You have to click the Quick Setup key and then go to the next process.
5. Now the time is to select your time zone and region appropriately.
6. Whichever the wireless network you will be using, the Tplink wireless extender will scan for
7. Before tapping on to the next option, you have to choose your wireless network from the
8. When you get the prompt to enter the wireless username and the password, enter them
9. If you wish to create a different network, then select for customized option, and if you want
to have a single large network, then you have to copy the option from the chief router.
10. After tapping the next option, review the network settings by entering in to the final
Change the administrative password of your TP-Link repeater with Tplinkrepeater.net
- Step one is to unlock the web browser that has been installed into your mobile or computer by default. If you find it is not worth, then you can download a fresh new browser for the better results. Get the LAN IP address from the extender back panel. There will be a label and your LAN IP address will be available there. Type the LAN IP address at the address locus of the browser and there you will get your basic home page
of the extender along with the intuitive dashboard.
- Step two is to the Settings from the left panel of the dashboard, then tap on to then tap on to Network, Here we will be creating a new SSID means a new password for your router.
- Step three is to create a new password or we can say in this step you can modify your SSID. Choose the bandwidth for which you want to set up the SSID separately. As we know that the range extender and your existing Wi-Fi router can share the same SSID and the username, but if you want to change, then you can change it one by one on each band.
- Step Four is to go to 2.4 GHz bandwidth and click to copy the HOST SSID. The value should be filled very carefully, as it is case-sensitive. Then go to the frequency of 5
GHz and enable the extended 5 GHz networks. At the below there is HOST SSID for 5
GHz, copy it carefully. Save the settings by tapping on to the save option.
- Step Five is to hide the SSID of your extended network. To hide the SSID for the security
purpose of your wi-fi router, Now select the option to hide the broadcast SSID of your tplinkrepeater.net
untick the box just beside the option Hide SSID broadcast. Hit the save key, to save the
changes performed by you by the help of above-listed steps and procedures.
Hard reset methods for TP-Link TL-WA850RE wireless range extender router
If you are facing dropping connection issues and your router is not responsive as it was earlier, then the first thing that you need to do is to reset the range extender router. The reset process is also very useful to re, move other issues occurring into your router. In case you forget the Wi-Fi
password and the username, even then you can use this method. In the case of misconfiguration or faulty configuration, you can go to reset the methods. Follow the steps in the below-described steps.
Reset via www.tplinkrepeater.net web Interface
After opening the web browser, navigate it to the web interface www.tplinkrepeater.net
At the login page enter the username and the password of your RE router that you have got by default with the range extender router.
Now you have got your basic home page for the TP-Link Tl-WA850RE. Here tap on to
“System Tools” under this option find the “Factory defaults” settings.
Press the restore button after clicking on to the Factory Restore button.
It will take 8 to 10 minutes to reset completely. After that wait till your router restarts again.
Resetting the TP-Link Tl-WA850RE using WPS button
- Powered on the TP-Link Tl-WA850RE by plugging the power adapter into the power socket board
- On your router cum range extender, there will be a button called the WPS button, press this button gently for at least 10 seconds and then release.
- This WPS button can be pressed only with the small thin pin, like paper pin or hairpin or pencil.
- As you would press the WPS button after the 10 seconds the SYS LED will starts blinking
rapidly, and as you would release the button, and wait till the LED becomes solid blue.
- This solid blue LED shows that your RE has been reset to factory default settings properly.
Resetting the TP-Link Tl-WA850RE by using 30-30-30 method This is the very effective and efficient method by which you can reset any of the router and the extender to its factory default settings and getting the all-new router as you bought fresh.
- The moment you have powered on the router, press the reset button on the router for 30 seconds continuously with a sharp and pointed object.
- Holding the reset button, remove the power adapter of your TP-Link Tl-WA850RE router and again hold the reset button for 30 seconds.
- Do not leave the reset button, and together with power on the router cum extender, and again press the reset button for 30 more seconds. Thus, you can get your TP-Link Tl-WA850RE router to its previous default settings.
How can we setup TP-Link range extender with the Wi-Fi router?
- Associate or place the TP-Link repeater with the router by putting it near your existing router or the access point. The LED will start blinking, but you have to wait till the time it starts blinking.
- on your router, you will have to press the reset button or the WPS button for a few seconds. By pressing the power button on your range extender, power on the range extender.
- An Ethernet cable should be used to connect the range extender with your computer. This will be a wired connection and after the set up you can remove the range extender.
- During this setup process, you have to disconnect the computer with all of the other
- You have to click the wireless Wi-Fi network option from the list, on your system. Now you have to select the TP-Link networks from the list that is available to you on your network.
- Now the most important step is to open a web browser and visit the address bar. After visiting into the address bar, you have to type the default URL that is http://tplinkextender.net and immediately press the Enter tab.
At the security page, you need to enter the credentials that are the default credentials of your range extender. Thus, you can log in to the web interface of your TP-Link range extender.
- After tapping the OK key, the web page of your RE will be opening on your computer screen, then you have to select the three basic operations, like Region, time zone, and then click NEXT.
- At the wireless setting page before going to the NEXT page, click the type of Wireless Network. At the prompt to enter the username and the password, enter all of these credentials.
- Tap to Finish after tapping the NEXT tab. Your wireless range extender will be connected to your router in two or three minutes.
- Plug the range extender with the power executing board. Turn on the extender and
with the help of smart signal indicator, check and verify the speed of your Wi-Fi network.
What is the method to upgrade the Tplink Wireless Access Point of the range extender?
First of all, verify the version of your hardware or the range extender as per the version
of latest firmware. To download the latest firmware, you need to go to the official site of the TP-Link and using the unzip tools, you can get the firmware file for your Range
Extender. Through the cable connection, you can upgrade the firmware of your Tplink
Wireless Access Point of the range extender.
How can we alter the Wi-Fi coverage for our TP-Link repeater?
By logging into your TP-Link repeater or the web GUI, using the smart setup wizard
http://tplinkrepeater.net, then step on to the Advanced Settings and later go to the Wi-Fi coverage. Now, it depends on you to select the Max, Min, or Mid for the Wi-Fi coverage.
What should I do if I forget the login password?
In case you forget the password and the username, the only solution is to reset the router and the range extender. When you will press the reset button on the range extender you will reach to the factory default settings and now you can use the default credentials to log in the extender.
Access the web management page of Tplink repeater using tplinkrepeater.net
- Make sure that your computer or the laptop is connected properly to the
- Configure the PC or the laptop to get the IP address and DNS server address by
enabling the auto mode.
- Use the IP address of your TP-Link router. If you still facing the issue of no connection, then you need to go for default factory setting.
Best wifi range extender Tplinkrepeater.net setup
If you are not contented or satisfied with the performance of your present router, then you should shift to Tplinkrepeater.net setup. It is an excellent device that can boost the Wi-Fi signals of your house. With the help of this TP-Link repeater, you can spread the Wi-Fi signals to the level where earlier you were unable to receive the signals. The extender can replicate the signals to a vast area. With some of the powerful range extenders, like AC2600
RE650, and RE750, and RE850 you can take the range of your Wi-Fi routers up to 14,000 sq. ft. It can be installed very easily with your existing Wi-Fi routers.