TP-Link AC5400 Tri-Band Gigabit Router Setup
TP-Link Archer C5400 is a Tri-Band Gigabit WIFI Router. The Configuration and setup of your TP-Link AC5400 Tri-Band Gigabit Router with your home broadband internet connection is very simple and sophisticated if you use http://wwwtplinkwifi.net. To enjoy seamless wifi connectivity and gaming experience TP-Link AC5400 is the best option and the first most priority of the users.
Features of Tplink ac5400
As we have described above, the TP-Link archer ac5400 is a tri-band router that is the most favourite router for the gaming console. It is inbuilt with antivirus and print server features, and 8 high-performance wireless antennas to make it a router of a new era with a powerful wireless router. If you are a game lover and gaming is your passion, then the Tplink router setup with ac5400 can become the best partner for your 3D HD graphics experience while playing games. This router is fully secured with lots of advanced features for different types of users and their requirements, such as gaming, live streaming, surfing, and much more. While using TP-Link AC5400 5334 Mbps wireless router, use its gigabit interface to make your whole home WiFi-enabled and enjoy Netflix in any location.
http://tplinkwifi.net setup for AC5400
Positioning the AC5400
Before we initiate the settings and configuration of the product, we have to place the router first to an appropriate location. Your router should not be placed in an area where it will be exposed to moisture or excessive heat. Potion the router in a location where you can connect it to the multiple devices as well as to a power outlet of your house. Make sure that the cables and power cords are safely placed, and should not come in between the way of your router and the modem, so they do not become a tripping hazard for your WIFI signals.
Connecting the router to the Internet
To configure your c5400 wireless router, you need to have a physical connection to access your router from Pc or laptop. Apart from this, you can also use your TP-Link Bluetooth apps to set up and configure your Tplink archer c5400x router from your Android or iPhone. Your Tplink C5400x router has a WAN port and 4 LAN port to connect the PC/Desktop of your home with a wired connection.
- Connect the internet cable that you have got with the device from the modem’s WAN, and coming from the modem to the WAN port of the router.
- Bring another cable and connect it to any of the one of the four LAN ports of your PC/Desktop. The next edge will go into the LAN port of your c5400 router for the configuration purpose.
- Power on the router by joining the DC socket, and then plug the adapter to the AC socket board of your home, with the router’s power slot there will be a power button, and you need to press it if the LEDs are not blinking.
- Turn your Computer’s or Laptop’s LAN into DHCP or simply use the static IP address of the default series of your TP-Link default IP http://192.168.0.1. For your PC you need to use the 192.168.0.10. IP address.
- Once you are connected to your C5400 router through the computer, then login to your wireless router for the first time to get the configuration done.
Open up a web browser or the internet browser and type “http://tplinkwifi.net” then hit the enter button. For the first time user, there is no password set on your ac5400 router, so you need to create a login password on the first login.
Use the default Password “Admin” and then type the default login username that is again “Admin.” Now, Press “Let’s Get Started.”
Now you have reached your Tplink home page or the web interface of your router. You can now enjoy a seamless and booming internet from your WIFI router.
Tplink router setup to update the firmware
TP-LINK is a dedicated device that is capable of improving and retaining the product features of your Tplink wifi router. It gives you a better network experience. The support team of Tplink keeps on releasing the latest firmware of your router at the TP-LINK official website. You can download the latest firmware file from the Support page of the TP-Link website that is www.tp-link.com and upgrade the firmware to the latest version.
Now, follow these steps;
Download the latest firmware file from the above-mentioned website for your router, and then visit www.tplinkwifi.net to know the detailed process.
- Visit http://tplinkwifi.net in your web browser, and log in with the username and password you’ve set for
- the router. You may also use the IP address 192.168.1.1
- Then, Go to Advanced > System Tools > Firmware Upgrade.
- Then, click Browse to locate the downloaded and saved firmware file in your computer, and click Upgrade.
- Wait a few minutes and let the firmware update process complete.