TP-Link Archer Setup: C9 instructions
AC1750 is a wireless dual-band gigabit router that never loses its speed and efficiency. This is a beamforming technology, which gives 600 Mbps Speeds and parental control. It has 3.0 + USB ports and Detachable antennas. It can support 802.11 standard, and is three times faster than the other one of its competitors.
Using the USB ports of this amazing router, you can share even large files and media very easily. With the guest network you can secure your personalized WIFI network, and can protect it from outsiders. TP-Link Tether app easily manages your entire WIFI network with its entire wireless devices.
Tplink Archer Setup and login process…
- For setup and login, you need to have some of the user interface of the router, such as your IP address 192.168.0.1 or the customer web address http://tplinkwifi.net, username should be ADMIN, and password should be ADMIN.
- SSID and the Password, both can be found on the printed sticker of the body of your router.
- User interface is necessary to access, in case you are going to replace or modify the configuration of your Tplink Archer C9 router.
- Plug the powerline adapter into the router, and from the router to the power line. Then switch on the Archer C9 router by the help of the Power ON/OFF button, given on your router.
- Via the Ethernet cable, make an association to your router and other wireless devices, to get them on a track of your WIFI network.
- In the Browser, enter the above described IP address or the web address of “Tplink Archer Setup”.
- The user name and the password should also be entered at the web login window after entering the IP address of your default Archer C9 router.
Tplink Archer Setup C9 – Reset default settings
When we skip from the mind, password or the user ID of our TP-Link Archer C9 router, then it becomes very annoying and disappointing. We get tired of all the efforts to get it back, but it cannot be attained back without doing reset default settings. One of the major loop-wholes of this setup is you can lose your entire settings.
But there is a chance to take a back-up of your previous settings, and then reset the router. Reset process can also resolve so many issues of your Archer C9 router.
TP-Link Archer reset steps…
- Switch on the router if it is in off mode, but if you have not switched on, then press the power ON button to get it on active mode.
- Press the WPS button on your TP-Link Archer C9 AC1900 router.
- Keep holding the button for at least 10 seconds, and your device will restart automatically.
- The default settings in your router will be restored.
- The factory reset process can also be done through the installed software of your TP-Link Archer C9 Ac1900 router.
- For this you have to log in to the user interface of your Archer C9 router, and then follow the steps listed in the handbook of your product.
TP-Link Archer Login – Default WIFI Name Change
- Go to the ‘NETWORK NAME‘, which is the WIFI name of your Archer C9 router.
- Before that you have to make login to the web-based interface of your router.
- Then go to the BASIC WIRELESS page of your router.
- Wireless Networks, such as 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz should be enabled, if you wish to use the wireless features of your router. Uncheck the box in case you don’t want to use this WIFI function.
- Disabling this feature will not leave your wireless settings effective anymore.
- At the SSID field of your Archer C9 router, enter the SSID including 20 to 30 characters. These values are case sensitive.
- If you want to hide your SSID for the others, then you can hide it from broadcasting.
- If you want to replace the mode of WIFI channels, go to “Advanced”, then to the “Wireless” settings page, and choose for the channels of the broadcast that you think will be most suitable for you.